Every day in newspapers, online and on radio and TV, we read and hear about attacks across the country against public education and teachers’ rights. While we know this is a busy time of year, we all need to stand up for public education and our profession.
CEA is holding eight important meetings across Connecticut in January. The subject is a powerful mix of “reform in a forum setting”—thus our title, “Reforums.” The reforums will focus on the issues that are important to you—from evaluation to tenure and everything in between.
You are invited to attend one of these free reforums. Come, share your ideas, and voice your concerns. Hear what we can do—collectively—to make positive changes. Together, we can move our ideas on education reform forward and stand up for our students and ourselves.
Attend one of these free upcoming reforums and find out how you can help Take Back Your Profession. Registration begins at 3:30 pm and the program runs from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
- Wednesday, January 18 — The Spa at the Norwich Inn, Norwich
- Thursday, January 19 — Georgina’s, Bolton
- Monday, January 23 — The Inn at Middletown, Middletown *
- Tuesday, January 24 — Inn at Woodstock Hill, Woodstock
- Wednesday, January 25 — Rocky Hill Marriott, Rocky Hill
- Thursday, January 26 — Crystal Peak, Winsted
- Monday, January 30 — Trumbull Marriott, Trumbull
- Tuesday, January 31 — Park Central Tavern, Hamden
Notice that January 23rd’s meeting has seen a change in venue. It was originally scheduled to be at The Brushmill in Chester. To register for one of these reforums, click here.
Download the PDF flyer and share it with your colleagues.